2021 World Endocrine & Obesity Conference
November 19-20, 2021
About World Endocrine & Obesity Conference
Theme: Endocrine Care through Innovation and Discovery
2021 WEOC Brochure
- Early Bird Registration is open until 26 June, 2021
- Abstract Submission is open until 20 July, 2021
- Speaker Registration is open until 30 July, 2021
Date: November 19-20, 2021
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand
About the 2021WEOC Conference:
We are excited to announce that the 2021 World Endocrine and Obesity Conference in collaboration with Thyroid Federation International will take place in Bangkok, Thailand from November 19-20, 2021 and will run as a hybrid conference model allowing Virtual / Digital and Physical platform. We will be introducing enhanced networking features, allowing attendees to connect and collaborate with fellow researchers from across the globe. The scientific program running across various channels will include high-quality lectures, symposia, workshops, Meet the Expert sessions, Q&A sessions, New Scientific Approaches and much more!
In the upcoming days we will be releasing further information about 2021WEOC, so make sure to enrol your interest and be the first to know when registration opens! Registration for 2021WEOC will open mid-January with fees levels set to enable all the endocrine community to join, learn and experience the best in endocrinology and metabolic disorders in 2021.
The 2021 World Endocrine and Obesity Conference (2021WEOC) will be organized around the theme ‘Endocrine Care through Innovation & Discovery’.
The conference program for the 2 days included a line-up of local and international speakers with inspiring insights to share on advancing Endocrinology, Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolism Quality Improvement through Patient and Family Experiences.
This International Endocrine Care Meet (2021WEOC) anticipates hundreds of participants including Didactic keynote and session lectures, panel discussions, case-based breakouts, and original scientific abstracts, questions and answers, young researchers’ investigations and poster presentations. Leading experts will present new concepts, technologies, management protocols, and clinical experiences in their respective disciplines. This conference perhaps a giant event that creates an ideal platform to share expertise addressing current advancements involved in critical care management. It will be a wonderful opportunity for all the delegates as it provides an international networking opportunity to collaborate with the world-class trauma and critical care and medical associations.
The conference will address the complex nature of critical care cases, including their unique physiology, array of procedures, and potential complications. The latest management strategies for challenging clinical problems will be presented and current controversies will be discussed utilizing a variety of educational methodologies. conference offers a comprehensive education in the treatment of critically ill and injured patients, with current technology for evaluation, diagnosis, and management. The program is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of those caring for ill and injured patients in world wide. The Conference is primarily designed for critical care and trauma surgeons. In addition, general surgeons, emergency physicians, endocrinologists, pediatric endocrinologists, reproductive endocrinologists, neuroendocrine specialists, andrologist, gynecologist, surgical residents, nurses, physician assistants, nutritionist and metabolism specialist, physicians, pharmacists, scientists, technologists, nursing staff, medical students, as well as advocates and researchers in public health and health promotion administrators and ems coordinators will benefit from this conference.
Focus Areas / Session Topics
- Diabetes, Obesity, Metabolism and Nutrition
- Calcium and Bone
- Adrenal and Cardiovascular Endocrinology
- Environmental Endocrinology
- Clinical Endocrinology
- Endocrine related Cancer and Tumors
- Neuroendocrinology and NET (neuroendocrine tumor)
- Reproductive and Development Endocrinology
- Transgender Medicine and Research
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Molecular endocrinology
- Endocrinology and Genetics
Aim: Optimized life-long health for people with endocrine disorders worldwide.
- Facilitating collaboration and integration across endocrine organizations and regions
- Championing endocrinology networks in developing countries and regions
- Delivering education around the globe
- Disseminating knowledge and research
- Supporting early career endocrinologists
- Working in partnership with members and stakeholders to deliver the vision
This innovating and interactive hybrid model event with physical and virtual participation option will be an exciting experience that showcases an outstanding scientific program with presentations of the highest level given by leaders and experts from around the world. We are committed to support the Endocrinology professionals to connect, share the latest scientific data and access educational opportunities during these tough challenging times. This will be an opportunity to come together, collaborate and share the latest advancements in endocrinology field, offering the opportunity to learn and collaborate across a variety of approaches, disciplines, and specialties, providing an engaging on-demand and live sessions and where you will be able to enrich with the international networking.
- Pediatric endocrinologists
- Neuroendocrine Specialists
- Reproductive endocrinologists
- Primary care physicians
- Andrologist and Gynaecologists
- Nutritionists and Metabolic Specialists
- Other health professionals, such as nurses, physician’s assistants, and other clinicians who care for individuals with endocrine diseases
WEOC 2021 will offer different ways of interaction with the delegates, as Industry Symposium, product presentations, online lectures, networking areas and the commercial exhibition, providing to your company a higher reach and brand exposure during the congress and afterwards.
Abstract submissions are now open
Do you have special topic to discuss, research or clinical cases that could be vital in progressing the understanding of endocrinology? Submit your abstract to share your work at World Endocrine and Obesity Conference, raise your profile and meet potential collaborators. Accepted abstracts will be presented as Posters, e-Posters or Oral presentation and will also be published in conference proceedings.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30 May 2021
- Apply the latest concepts, technologies, and developments in critical care to optimize patient outcomes
- Describe the latest protocols to provide safe and effective techniques for management and early control of injuries and acute surgical conditions
- Explain the importance of the multidisciplinary team in providing optimal care of the injured or seriously ill patient.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Critical Care
- Critical Care and Anesthetic Challenges
- Advances in Critical Care Technology
- Anesthesia for high risk patients
- Critical Care and Emergency Medicine
- Trauma and Anesthesiology
- Trauma Intensive Care
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Asthma and COPD
- Pain and Regional Anesthesia
- Thoracic Surgery and Cardiac Anesthesia
- Pediatric Pain and Emergency
- Neuro Anesthesia
- ICU Management and Practice
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Respiratory Care
The Conference is primarily designed for critical care and trauma surgeons. In addition, general surgeons, emergency physicians, anesthesiologists, pulmonologists, trauma coordinators, surgical residents, thoracic surgeons, cardiologists, trauma nurses, physician assistants, allergist & immunologist, intensivists, respiratory oncologists, internists, physicians, radiologists, pharmacists, scientists, respiratory care specialists, technologists, nursing staff, medical students, as well as advocates and researchers in public health and health promotion administrators and ems coordinators will benefit from this conference.
Why Belgrade, Serbia?
One of the oldest and continuously inhabited cities of Europe is the Belgarde, the capital City of Serbia. Due to its rich culture, tourist attractions and advanced medical facilities, Belgrade is one of the best option for being a host for the 2021 World Critical Care Conference from March 08-09, 2021.
Being an European Country, Serbia has very easy Visa norms for various Middle East Countries, USA and Asian Countries. For people belonging from USA, India, Singapore, UAE do not require visa for Tourist category for 30 days* (*Visa Criteries may change time to time. Do check the official website for Serbian Visa before planning your trip).
For Past Conference Report: Click Here
Featured Talks & Speakers
Download our scientific program to know more about the session talks to be presented during the world critical care congress. The exact timings will be released 30 days prior to the conference.
Our Organizing Committee Members
Dr. Ahmed Fouad
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Dr. Dyah Kanya Wati
Pediatric Critical Care Consultant, Indonesia
Dr. Mohammed Naeem
Chair, PICU Research Group, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Bulat Tuyakov
Chairman, WM Polish Society OF Anesthesiology, Poland
Our Media Partners
Hurry ! the early bird registrations are going to close soon by March 20, 2021.